- 1 medium onion. Cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 1 tbsp chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 3 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups fresh sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, cut in 2” lengths (discard bottom fourth)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin wine
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¾ lb cod fillet cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 large scallops
- 8 large shrimp. Peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Slice onion and chop garlic and let sit for 5-10.
- Heat 1 tbsp broth in a stainless steel wok or 12 inch skillet. Stir-fry onion in broth over medium high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add ginger, garlic, mushrooms and asparagus. Continue to stir-fry for another 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add lemon juice, soy sauce, mirin, red pepper flakes, cod scallops, and shrimp and stir to mix well, Cover and simmer for just about 5 minutes stirring occasionally on medium heat.
- Toss in tomatoes, cilantro, salt and pepper, Serve.
Please download the recipe here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More