- 8 – 10 ounces snow peas
- 1 tbsp canola, olive, or peanut oil, or as needed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 -2 tbsp low – sodium soy sauce ( such as Kikkoman ), to taste
- Rinse then snow peas and trim the ends.
- Heat the oil in a preheated wok or skillet on medium – high heat. When the oil is hot, add the finely chopped garlic. Stir fry briefly until it is aromatic, then add the snow peas and salt.
- Stir – fry briefly, then add then soy sauce. Stir – fry for another minute and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More