- ½ kilo swordfish (espada), rinsed and cut into 2-inch fillets
- 3-4 leeks, cut diagonally oil for stir-frying
- 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- Heat oil in deep frying pan,
- Fry swordfish fillet until slightly brown.
- Add leeks along with cooking wine, soy sauce and salt.
- Stir-fry evenly, then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More