- 1/2 lb. sirloin beef, thin strips
- 2 TB vegetable oil
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed, 2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt, freshly ground white pepper
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 TB soy sauce
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- In a mixing bowl; combine sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- In a skillet or wok; stir fry meat in oil 2 minutes.
- Add beans, onion. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add sauce ingredients; stirring until slightly thickened.
- Stir until liquid is clean and shiny.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice. Serves 3-4.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More