- 500 grms tiger prawns
- 300 grms scallops
- 300 grms fish fillet
- 80 grms Chinese cabbage strips
- 20 grms Ginger and Garlic puree
- 1 jigger Chinese wine
- 2 grms White pepper
- 2 grms Salt
- 5 grms Chicken powder
- 50 grms Cornstarch
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 5 grms Sesame seeds
- ½ tsp Sodium bicarbonate
- 10 grms Sugar
- 1 pc White egg
- 2 liters Cooking oil
- 100 grms Sotanghon
- 100 grms Broccoli
- 100 grms Taiwan pechay (Bokchoy)
- 50 grms Coriander leaves
- 100 grms Fresh shiitake mushroom
- Remove cut into strips debone chicken, marinate seafood in in sodium bicarbonate, Ajinomoto, salt, white egg, Chinese wine, and cornstarch. Mix well for 10 minutes.
- Pour on top the cooking oil then set aside and keep in chiller for 2 hours.
- Cut the crystal noodles into 5-inch strips. Place it on perforated ladle; then press with other perforated ladle and place on a deep-fat heated oil until it becomes crispy round. Set aside.
- Blanche the Chinese cabbage for a few minutes. Don’t overcook. Strain and set aside.
- Blanche marinated chicken into deep-fat heated oil for 2 minutes then press though strainer.
- Stir-fry the pureed ginger and garlic, deglaze with Chinese wine. Add chicken stock, Aji-ginisa, add strips of chicken, Chinese cabbage. Season to taste.
- Thicken with dissolve cornstarch until light creamy.
- Arrange on plate noodle basket then place the stir-fry chicken into basket. Garnish with sesame seeds and sesame oil and serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More