- White chiffon cake, store bought, sliced into ½ inch thick
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 250 ml strawberry jam
- 250 g white chocolate shavings
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- Place a layer of chiffon cake to cover the base of a glass.
- Place a layer of strawberry jam and sliced strawberries on top of the chiffon cake.
- Put another layer of chiffon cake.
- Place the strawberries on top, plus the whipped cream
and white chocolate shavings.
- Garnish with one whole strawberry on top of the glass.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More