- 1 ½ lbs round steak
- 1 ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, minced
- Garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Romano cheese, grated
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1/3 cup chopped red or yellow onion
- 8 thin slices bacon
- Olive oil spray
- Cut steak into strips then lightly season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder then combine and spread breadcrumbs, melted butter, olive oil, minced parsley, grated cheese, and paprika on each steak.
- Roll up slice stuffing mixture inside then wrap bacon on the outside of each roll.
- Spray rolls with olive oil spray then sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Broil rolls slowly then garnish with fresh springs.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More