- 1 cup grated corn
- tbsps, chopped onion
- 1 tps minced garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken meat, cooked the chopped
- 2 tbsps. butter
- 1 pechay leaf, minced
- 1 musterd lea (mustasa), minced
- ½ tbsp. minced bacon
- 1 head garlic, fried
- Fry the bacon until it oozes oil. add the onion and garlic and saute.
- Pour in the chicken broth. allow to simmer a little.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the flour in milk. Pour into the simmering broth. String and allow to simmer some more.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the corn, followed by the chicken meat, pechay and mustard leaves; stir.
- Allow to boil for a few more minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- When serving, top with butter and fried garlic.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More