- 2 cups glutinous rice, rinsed
- 1 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup corn kernel
- banana leaf for wrapping
- 2 pcs ripe carabao mango, pureed
- 1 pc lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a pot, combine rice, corn, coconut milk, sugar and salt.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes while stirring.
- When mixture is dry and sticky, remove from heat and cool.
- Scoop mixture and place on banana leaf, roll and secure tightly.
- Steam for 30 minutes and serve with mango sauce.
- For mango sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More