- 1 ear of corn
- 1 c. of coconut milk
- 1 c. of cooked tapioca pearls
- 1 c. of coconut cream
- sugar, to taste
- a generous pinch of salt
- toasted sesame seeds
- Using a sharp knife or a box grater, shred the corn off the cob.
- Pour the coconut milk into a sauce pan. Stir in the corn. Cook until tender; about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the tapioca pearls. Simmer for another two to three minutes.
- Stir in the coconut cream. Turn off the heat. Add sugar and a bit of salt.
- Serve warm or cold topped with toasted sesame seeds.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More