Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe
- 1 large Fish, I used Tilapia
- 1 large onion (chunks)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chunks)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chunks)
- 1 can pineapple chunks (reserve the juice for the sauce)
- cooking oil for deep frying
- To combine:
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in ¼ cup orange juice
- Fry the fish. Set aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, ketchup, sugar salt and dissolved cornstarch together. Set aside.
- In a pan or wok, heat a small amount of oil and saute onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and pineapple.
- Add the sweet & sour mixture and cook until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Pour-in the sweet & sour sauce over to the fried tilapia.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More