- 1 kilo ground pork
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- Sesame oil for deep frying
- First: 2 tbsp. spring onion and ginger mixed with water,
- I beaten egg, ½ tbsp. salt, ½ tbsp. Cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Second: 4 tbsp. sugar, 4 tbsp. vinegar, ½ tbsp. Soy sauce,
- ½ tsp. salt, 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Chop ground pork finely, then add first seasoning.
- Stir in a bowl thoroughly until mixture is clastic, Shape into balls.
- Heat 6 cups of oil in wok. Deep fry meat until it flouts on surface. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in wok.
- Stir in second seasoning and 4 tbsp. of water.
- Return balls and cook until meat has absorbed the flour.
- Sprinkle with shredded scallions, then serve..
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More