- 2 lbs. boneless pork center loin, diced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- In wok, heat sesame oil over high heat. Stir-fry garlic, green onions for 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add pineapple juice; heat thoroughly.
- In small bowl stir together cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar; stir this mixture into wok and cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More