- 500g sirloin beef, cut into thick strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c cornstarch
- 1/2 c water
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 c fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 c spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 c carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- A pinch of chili flakes
- Beat eggs and mix with beef in a bowl ,add cornstarch and water mixture, stir well.
- Heat oil in a wok until very hot, add half of the beef, stirring until crispy, and transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining beef, and then transfer to the plate set aside and drain oil.
- Reheat wok to hot with oil. Stir fry vegetables over high heat until fragrant
- Add sauce and bring to boil until thicken.
- Add the beef, mix well to combine and coated well.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More