- ½ k . tabios( fish native to bicol, considered one of the smallest fish in the word)
- 1 thumb – size ginger, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Cooiking oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 bird’s eye chili( siling labuyo), chopped
- Heat oil and saute tabios with ginger and onion.
- Add the vinegar and bird’s eye chili. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes or until the tabios is cooked.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More