- 1 loaf Taisan cake
- For the calamansi frosting:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tbsps calamansi juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioner’s sugar (Powdered sugar)
- Piping bag
- Combine the butter, calamansi juice, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar.
- Add more calamansi juice and confectioners sugar to adjust taste.
- Spread on top of the cake.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More