- 1 k. tawilis( fresh water sardines )
- Cooking oil for frying
- Salt to taste
For the sauce: Mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Bird’s eye chili ( siling labuyo )
- Wash the tawilis in running water to remove dirt and other impurities.
- Rub the fish with salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tawilis until crisp.
- Serve the sauce.
- Alternatively, you can skewer the tawilis in bamboo sticks and grill in hot charcoal.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....