- ½ kilo prawns
- 1 egg
- ½ cup water
- 11/4 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder salt to taste
- For sauce
- 1 cup fish or shrimp broth
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ Cup ribe wine
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup grated radish(labanos)
- Unshell prawns but leave tail intact. Devein prawns.
- Make a short horizontal cut on inner side of prawns to prevent it from curling when cooked
- Season with salt and calamansi juice. Set aside’
- Heat egg. Add water, then beat again.
- Add all other ingredients. Mix well until smooth.
- Dip each prawns in batter.
- Drop one by one in deep hot oil. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce. To make sauce; Mix ingredients. Cook over low heat for 4 minutes. Cool before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More