- 3~4 ginger chicken balls , cut into small pieces
- teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5~2 tablespoons sugar
- cooked rice
- 1 boiled egg, cut in half
- daikon radish sprouts
- Make teriyaki sauce. Cook soy sauce and sugar in a pan over medium heat until it thickens.
- Add chicken ball pieces to the sauce. Coat the pieces with the sauce.
- Place the chicken balls, egg, and sprouts on cooked rice. Serve with more teriyaki sauce if you like.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More