- 3 heirloom tomatoes
- 100 g green beans
- 4 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
For the sauce:
- 1 fresh red chilli, de-seeded & finely chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Core and cut the tomatoes into cubes.
- Discard the very top and bottom of each tomato. Place them in a bowl.
- Cut all the beans in half, finely slice them into strips and add them to the tomatoes.
- Add the chopped herbs and the peanuts.
- Put the chilli, lemon juice, palm sugar, fish sauce and garlic into a bowl and mix well.
- Mash the palm sugar with the back of the spoon to help it dissolve.
- Pour the sauce over the tomatoes and beans.
- Toss the salad well and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More