- 6 cups carabao's milk
- 1/3 cup glutinous rice powder
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pcs lime zest
- 1/3 cup latik
- oil for greasing
- greased banana leaf
- small square baking pan
1. In a sauce pan, mix carabao’s milk, glutinous rice powder, cornstarch, and sugar. Cook at low heat, stirring mixture constantly.
2. Add lime zest and stir until smooth and thick
3. Grease a small square baking pan with oil then top with a greased banan leaf.
4. Pour mixture in and spread evenly. Let mixture cool then top with latik. Slice into squares.