- 1 plain tikoy, cut into finger thick strips
- 5-6 pc lumpia wrapper
- slurry for securing wrapper
- oil for deep frying
- mandarin oranges for garnish
- Wrap tikoy with lumpia wrapper and deep fry. Set aside.
- Chocolate dip:
- 100g tablea chocolate, unsweetened
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place everything in a pot and stir. Serve with tikoy and mandarin oranges on the side.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More