- 2/3 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber and radishes. In another small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and sugar. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss to coat evenly. Combine paprika and remaining salt and pepper; sprinkle over fillets.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, melt butter. Add fish; cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with cucumber relish.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More