- 1 whole boneless tinapang bangus, flaked
- 3 large pcs potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper, to taste
- oil for frying
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- spring onions for garnish
- tomato slices for garnish
- fried garlic for garnish
- 1 pc cucumber, thin strips
- 1 pc carrots, thin strips
- 1-2 pcs labuyo, minced
- 1 pc red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- Mix together the smoked fish and mashed potato. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the beaten egg.
- Divide the mixture into portions. Form each portion into a patty set aside.
- Heat a frying pan. Melt butter. Fry one potato cake at a time, cook fish cakes over medium-high heat to brown both sides.
- To serve: Place tinapa cake on a plate. Top with a fried egg. Sprinkle with onion leaves and toasted garlic bits.
Serve with spicy veggies.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and chill for 4-5 hours.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More