- 1 whole native/culled chicken cut into serving pieces
- 150g itag
- 1 whole medium size green papaya, quartered
- 2 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 2 pcs red onion, quartered
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups malunggay leaves
- 3 pcs finger chili
- 1 tsp whole pepper corn
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- Patis to taste
- 1 liter water
- In a pot, sauté itag, ginger, garlic, and onion in oil. Add the chicken and season with peppercorn and patis. Then cover.
- Add water and let it boil until cooked.
- Add green papaya, finger chili and simmer, lastly add the malunggay leaves and turn off the heat. Serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More