- 2 Tablespoon Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cups Powdered Milk
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Caramel Sauce
- Food Flavor (any)
- Food Color (any)
- Put the milk powder in a large bowl.
- Using a small spoon, gradually add condensed milk into the milk powder, checking from time to time the consistency of the batter.
- Mix together. It should form a thick paste. It should not be runny. In case the paste is runny, just add a few cups of milk powder until the paste thickens. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours for easier handling.
- You can use a pastillas mold like this one, or you can just simply round it up with your palms.
- I prefer getting a small amount and roll them in sugar.
- You can leave it as is or you can go a step further by lining them up in a cookie sheet and baking them for not more than 2 minutes. Just enough to give the pastillas that toasted taste.
- I went ahead and made use of my caramel syrup and designed my toasted pastillas as such.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More