- 1 kilo of pork belly, cut into cubes
- 1 thumb size ginger, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 300g extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 can (180 g) of tausi or black beans
- pepper to taste
- 5 stalks of kinchay/cilantro, chopped
- cooking oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Add cooking oil in preheated pan. Saute the onion, garlic, tomato, and ginger until they are fragrant. Place the pork in the pan, and saute it until it turns light brown. Reduce the heat to medium low, add in the water, and allow it to simmer until the pork is tender. This should take about 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan, add in some cooking oil and fry the tofu until it’s brown on all sides.
- When the pork is tender, add in the fried tofu, drained black beans. Season it with pepper according to taste and stir. Add in the Chinese parsley. Stir until it’s well combined.
- Serve and enjoy your Pork and Tofu in Black Beans.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More