- French or any crusty bread
- 3-4 tomatoes, cut in half
- Olive oil
- Slice bread into 1-inch thick potions.
- Rub the surface of the bread with tomato until it is reddish-pink.
- Sprinkle salt on bread.
- Drizzle olive oil.
- Toast bread before serving, if desired.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More