- ? kilo beef sirloin (cut into 3 ” strips)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cooking oil
- 1 big red onion (sliced thinly to make rings)
- Marinate beef in soy sauce, calamansi, salt & pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil and stir-fry beef until cooked and tender. Set aside
- Saute onion rings in oil.
- Serve beef in a platter topped with onion rings.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More