- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten well
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- butter or oil to grease frying pan
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl to make a smooth batter.
- Heat frying pan over low fire, and brush some butter or oil evenly on it. pour some batter on the frying pan. (To prevent batter from sticking use a wooden spoon when mixing or pouring uit.)
- Move the pan around to create a nice round shape for the pancake.
- Fry batter over low heat, When bubbles appear on the surface, turn the pancake over, Fry until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with syrup, jam, or butter.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More