- 2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 1 cup water
- Combine the rice flour and water in a bowl until a smooth dough is formed.
- Form small balls then flatten the balls into quarter inch thick.
- Stretch the dough to make an oval shape.
- 1 can coconut milk or cream
- To make latik, start by pouring coconut cream into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil with continuous stirring until almost dry.
- Turn heat to low and continue stirring until the curds separate from the coconut oil.
- Continue stirring until the curds are browned but not burnt.
- Drain and set aside.
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 cups coconut milk (Pangalawang piga)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Water (To adjust thickness)
- Pinch of salt
- Mix coconut milk and brown sugar.
- Simmer and let the sugar melt.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Drop in formed palitaw and let it cook.
- Once the palitaw float, it is cook.
- Add the coconut cream and let it simmer until the sauce is slightly thick
- Add cooked latik and remove from heat. Serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More