- 200g of condensed milk
- 400 ml of low fat milk
- 4 pasteurized egg yolks
- 150 ml of sugar
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of golden syrup
- 250 g frozen or fresh blueberries
- Add the berries into a pan and let them boil for a minute. Pour them in a mini blender and blend. Then take the puré and pour it in a sieve and take out as much juice as you can (it’s the juice you want).
- Beat egg yolks and sugar together until it has a creamy consistency. Then add the condensed milk, extract, seeds and syrup – stir it all together.
- Then add in the blueberry juice/syrup and the milk. Stir it all together well, use a whisk. Get it all in an ice cream machine and run the ice cream until it’s done. 30-60 minutes.
- Then you have a delicious flavorful ice cream. Put the ice cream in a box and freeze down until use.
Recipe Source here
Image Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More