- 4 cups young coconut (buko), shredded
- 12 ounces coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 7 ounces table cream
- 6 ounces sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 2 cans fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine young coconut, kaong, nata de coco, pineapple chunks, and fruit cocktail. Gently stir to distribute the ingredients.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and table cream. Mix until all the ingredients are properly distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve for dessert.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More