- Snow peas ( sitsaro )
- Carrots, peeled and diced
- Canned corn kernals, well drained
- Sayote, peeled and cube
- Meldted butter ( low – fat, if preferred )
- Combined salt and water
- Put 3 cups of salted water in a saucepan.
- Boil vegetables separately until tender but crisp, drain.
- Combine vegetables in a bowl.
- Coat and toss in butter.
- Transfer to serving platter.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More