- 3 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Leche Flan (Optional)
- ½ cup Milk
- 6-8 cups Crushed Ice
- ½ cup Cooked White Sago
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (Drained, Reserve syrup)
- Cook sago and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in ¼ cup fruit cocktail syrup and sugar for 5 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In individual glass / cup, assemble DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sago. Fill with crushed ice then pour milk.
- Top with leche flan and ice cream. Serve at once.
- Makes 8 servings.
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Ice Crusher
- Serving Glass
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spoon
Lusog Nation: Good source of Vitamin C- helps fight common infections.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More