- 1 large can of tuna
- ½ kilo cooked macaroni
- 1 onion. Chopped
- 1 small green pepper. Chopped
- 1 small can cream of celery
- ½ cup of milk
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce oil or butter for sautéing oil from tuna canister for
- greasing tomato alices (optiona)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain tuna and break up into small pieces. Save oil for later use.
- Saute onion in oil or butter until tender.
- Blend with tuna, cream of celery, milk, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, cooked macaroni, and salt and pepper.
- Spread oil from tuna on a casserole.
- Put mixture of tuna, macaroni, and other ingredients in greased casserole.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Add tomato sliced, if desired.
- Bake at 374”F for 10 minutes.
Please download the recipe here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More