Tuna Maki Sandwich Recipe
- 1 – 184 grams of Century Tuna Chunks in Water, drained
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon green onions
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 sliced soft cheese
- 6 slices of white loaf bread
- In a bowl, Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, bell pepper and onions.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly over bread.
- Lay a slice of cheese then roll tightly.
- Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces and serve cut side up to show filling.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More