- 1 large can of tuna drained and broken into small pieces.
- 1 medium sized can of button mushrooms, whole or sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp. snipped parsley salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups of water oil from tuna canister for sauteing.
- Saute garlic in oil over medium heat
- Pour 11/2 cups of water.
- Add tuna and mushrooms, Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- When some water has been absorbed, add parsley, salt. And pepper.
- Simmer further until some of the oil-water sauce remains. (Don’t let sauce dry up as this would cause the main ingredients to burn.)
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More