- 26 ½ cans of light tuna, drained
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup finely minced onion
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped, seeds and excess pulp removed
- 3 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 4 oz silken tofu
- ½ tsp dried Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- A little water to thin if necessary
- Minced onions and press garlic and let sit for 5 -10 minutes to bring out their health – promoting benefits.
- Blend dressing ingredients in blender adding oil a little at a time at end ( to incorporate ). Blend well to make sure sunflower seeds are ground.
- Mix tuna, celery, walnuts, parsley, onion, salt, peppers.
- Mix desired amount of dressing with tuna mixture.
- Serve bed of chopped romaine lettuce with chopped tomato.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More