- 4 pcs mature coconut, shredded
- 1 pc young coconut, shredded
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cups water
- 1 kg malagkit flour
- banana leaves, wilted
- ¾ cup molasses
- Extract coconut milk from mature coconut by adding water and squeezing out gata or coconut milk.
- Strain and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to coconut milk.
- Mix well.
- Pour ¼ cup batter on wilted banana leaves, roll and seal ends.
- Bake over live charcoal 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More