- 1 ½ lb mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves torn into pieces
- ¾ lb sliced turkey breast
- 1 small jar of prepared roasted peppers ( about 7 oz )
- 4 oz Kalamata olives
- 1 ½ basket cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium avocado, cut into cubes
- Optional 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Rinse and salad greens. Drying is best done in a salad spinner.
- Divide the greens and rest of ingredients equally on 4 plates.
- Top with goat cheese, if desired.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper and drizzle on top of salad.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More