- 500 grams tofu, cubed and fried
- 150 grams sitaw, cut into two inches long and blanched
- 150 grams talong, sliced diagonally and blanched
- 1 small bundle pechay, blanched
- 2 heads garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon atchuete powder
- Cooking oil
- 500 ml beef stock
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Rice flour dilute in water, as needed
- Bagoong for serving
- In a stock pot, heat oil and saute garlic, onion, atchuete powder.
- Add peanut butter and pour in the beef stock.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue mixing until the peanut butter dissolves.
- Add the blanched vegetables and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix in rice flour until the sauce thickens to your desired consistency.
- Add fried tofu and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More