- 4 rice wrappers, soaked in water
- 4 pcs lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup shrimps, boiled and halved
- 1/2 pc carrot, julienned
- 1 cup ubod
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 cups peanuts, chooped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 2 tbsp. mint, minced
- 2 tbsp basil, minced
- 1tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp. slurry, or as needed
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, garlic, peanuts, cilantro, mint, abd basil and set aside.
- In a pan, saute carrot and ubod. Pour water and simmer until ubod is almost cooked. Set aside.
- To assemble, lay the rice noodle on a board. Place the lettuce leasf then place ubod and carots.
- Then place the shrimps and the peanut herb mixture at the last.
- Roll tightly and slice into serving pieces.
- Boil water, add sugar and soy sauce
- Add slurry, and stir. When thickened, add sesame oil and serve with lumpia.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More