- 100 gms. spinach or choice of lettuce green, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 cup honeycured bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared herbed croutons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. parsley, chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Pan-fry bacon until crisp. Drain and set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a saucepan. Let boil and turn off the heat. Add salad greens and toss to coat evenly with dressing.
- Transfer to plates and garnish with bacon and crouttons. Makes 2 servings.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More