- 1 400g package of firm tofu
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, and coarsely ground with a mortar and pestle
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red-pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Put the tofu in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer then keep covered on a low heat while you make the sauce.
- Mash the garlic in a mortar and pestle (or with the side of a knife) with a pinch of salt. Stir the mashed garlic together with remaining ingredients.
- Lift the tofu with a spatula or slotted spoon out of the water and transfer to a shallow bowl. Spoon the sauce all over the tofu and serve.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More