- 2/3 cup lean ground beef
Seasonings for beef:
- 1 tbsp water
- Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 -5 cups chicken stock
- Salt to taste
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 green onions, green parts only, washed, drained, and cut
- Add the seasonings to the ground beef then marinate for 15 minutes then bring chicken stock to a boil then stir marinated ground beef.
- Add sugar and pepper then bring soup to a boil and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Taste and add extra salt then pour egg whites in a steady stream then gently stir eggs in one direction.
- Garnish with green onion and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More