- 100 g Whole Wheat Complete
- 70 g powdered milk
- 20 g instant yeast
- 5 g Bread Improver
- 100 g malunggay, blanched
- 540 ml water
- 30 g molasses
- 180 g sugar
- 12 g salt
- 70 g Shortening
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Mix together flour, powdered milk, yeast and bread improver. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine malunggay, salt and sugar in water.
- Pour water into flour mixture and mix well until properly hydrated.
- Add in shortening and knead until smooth and elastic.
- Allow the dough to rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Divide dough and form into a “baston” and cut into desired sizes.
- Roll in bread crumbs and proof for one hour and then bake at a preheated oven (350F) for 20-30 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More