- 5 slices White Bread, cut into small cubes
- 300 gms. chicken, minced
- 6 pcs. dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked & boiled for 20 minutes
- 4 pcs. water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 pcs. eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsps. Cornstarch
- salt & pepper to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Squeeze out the water from the mushrooms and chop finely.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients including White Bread and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Scoop a teaspoonful of mixture and shape into marbles.
- Fry each marbles until golden brown and serve with chili sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More