3 FLAVORS GRAHAM BALLS
- 1 can of Condensed Milk = 41.00
- 2 packs (200g) of Graham Powder = 74.00
- Marshmallow = 20.25
- Sprinkles(optional) = 10.00
- Small cupcake liner(optional) = 2.00
- *OTHER EXPENSES
- Disposable container = 45.00
- Labor = 20.00
- Yields = 40 pcs
- Selling price = 8/60.00
- Total expenses = 209.25
- Potential Profit = 90.75
- In a bowl mix add the 1 ¾ packs of graham powder and add gradually the condensed milk condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add the remaining amount of condensed milk and mix well until too form of like dough.
- Take a few amounts of graham dough and roll into palm or any flat and smooth surface and make it flat.
- Put the marshmallow in the middle of flattens graham dough and shapes it again into ball.
- Dip and roll the graham balls in the favorite sprinkles.
- Serve and Enjoy the Graham balls.
Prices of ingredients are based on Puregold and public market, you can choice cheaper price and other brand of ingredient to maximize you profit income. High production of product high profit income.