4 INGREDIENT DONUT
- 2 pcs. of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cheese for filling
- Sugar for coating
- Oil for frying
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and set aside
- In a mixing bowl mix the flour, baking powder and plain yogurt. Mix it well until to make it dough.
- Take a spoon of dough mixture and fill with cheese.
- Roll it in your palm to make a ball. Make sure you wash your hands first.
- Finish all the dough and fry in a heated oil in a slow fire only.
- Fry it for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While still hot coat it with sugar and serve with coffee or Juice. Enjoy